• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dead Again.....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I SO wish Bernie would not sleep quite so soundly..... :roll: :roll:

rabbits861.jpg

Janex

Awww! I hate it when my two do that, I always run outside in such a panic! But they do look cute!

:shock: I sooooooooo wish they wouldn't do that! Storm keeps giving me a heart attack!!! he was even cold last time :shock: I really think that's taking it too far! ( the window was open) :lol:

I havent seen my bunny do that yet but sure would have a heart attack if I do come across him in that position. !! :shock:

think i would have a wee heart attack too! have never seen my bun lie like that. how cute though.

Heh. They do that don't they from time to time. Ours does it in the plastic tray though, will have to catch a photo sometime.

At least its clear they like to enjoy peace, trusting, and are calm to such a degree. Mind you, they don't half let you know it when they are scared by something too !

I would feel worse if I had an environment where you found the bun was never that chilled.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute! :D I love seeing them like that but must admit i do still often go over and check they`re still breathing! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It was quite hot here yesterday and that`s pretty much what my lot spent all day doing!

Su.x

Its funny but scary ....
I always think shes sick when she does that.... I wonder why shes so tired when she hasnt done anything all day ... and then when she has done something like running round like a mad hatter she then never sleeps...
Bunnys who'd have them :?

that is one relaxed bun!!! the first time Alfie flopped out like that in the corner of the garden I was convinced he was dead and had to pick him up to check- he was not happy!

Back