• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My boy enjoying the sun with his sunglasses on

bunnies

Alpha Buck
DSC_4352.jpg
:lol:

:love: :love: What a beautiful boy!! Oh I'm so jeaslous, I've had to miss 2 whole weeks horseriding because I've been on holiday. :cry: Can I steal him? :lol:

Yes he is a beautiful boy his name is Paddy and he`s 16 yrs old, the mask he wears is that he`s only just got over uveitis which resulted in him being on box rest for a month in the dark :( and now he has to wear this mask to keep the uv light away from his weakened eye.

I`ve been told that if we can get to 6 months then it should hopefully never come back, but for a while it was touch and go as if I couldn`t get the uveitis under control then they can loss the sight and in bad cases the eye :shock:

I don`t do anything fancy with him just hacking around on the ridgeway which the yard is situated on, but i love him to bits and we just have fun.

I took the photo yesterday as the camera was in the car and it was the 1st really nice day this year he has been out without any rugs on. but he was so naughty when i went to catch him later as he didn`t want to come in :lol:

Thanks for the nice remarks about him.

DSC_4347.jpg

Paddy in his field doing what he loves best eating :lol:

DSC_0108.jpg

and my 7 year old son riding him at christmas along with me and hubby.

DSC_4367.jpg

roy and terek Paddy`s companions having a moment looking at the most frightening green gloves :lol: , which i`d taken off to take pics of paddy.

Back