• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Walk at the forest...

Squishy

Banned
Took the dogs for a walk around the forest and fed the ducks :D

rodents046.jpg

rodents056.jpg

rodents062.jpg

rodents051.jpg

rodents061.jpg

rodents047.jpg

rodents081.jpg

Theres the beach,

rodents049.jpg

Heulwen with her pompoms in her hair :lol: :lol: :lol:

rodents064.jpg

rodents067.jpg

rodents068.jpg

rodents069.jpg

rodents070.jpg

rodents071.jpg

rodents072.jpg

rodents073.jpg

rodents074.jpg

rodents075.jpg

rodents076.jpg

Blimey the pics of the pathway in the forest look really atmospheric!!
Like a setting for an episode of Midsomer Murders :shock: :shock: :lol:
I bet the doggies enjoyed their walk.

Janex

Lol We all enjoyed out walk. I love the forest its pretty, but they doing some work there, clearing new pathways and cutting down the dangerous trees so my favorite place in the middle is closed off at the moment.

But its still a nice place

and the ducklings where cute :love:

Lol I'm always complaining we are too far away from most things :lol: theres only a few shows over here and only one i can get to for my dogs, but I wouldnt leave its too pretty :lol:

The ducklings where so cute I had to resist tryign to pick them all up and cuddle them then put them in my pocket and bring them home :lol: :lol: :lol: They where so small and fluffy and gobbled up all the bread.

There used to be problems with people kicking and throwing things at the ducks so they ducklings where braver than the adults and came closer. I really hate the fact some people can be so cruel as to go out of their way to hurt animals like that. :evil:

Back