• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bonded boys & 1 singleton!

Here are some more of the family!

Although taking them wasn't that easy, Tigger could feel Spring in the air and sprayed all over my face!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: Yuk!

Meet Charlie & Dillan! Charlie is a Blue Self Dutch. However, he's blue in winter and brown in summer!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Dillan, his best mate, is an Otter Rex! Dillan had a stroke the day before Christmas Eve! However, he's doing brilliantly. Charlie has taken good care of him too! ......

bf821b3f.jpg

a0debadb.jpg

f505973d.jpg

Meet Tigger & Nico!

Tigger is my Orange Rex & Nico is my Chinchilla Netherland Dwarf! They too get along brilliantly. However, it's Nico who takes care of Tigger :lol: :lol: :lol:

TiggerNico1.jpg

TiggerNico2.jpg

TiggerNico3.jpg

& finally, but not least; Louis Bun!! Louis used to be the agressive bun, until he moved from his luxury apartment, into his new town house!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

LouisBun1.jpg

LouisBun4.jpg

LouisBun3.jpg

You've previously met Dante, so you just have to meet: Scout & Bambi, Bounty & Sasha and finally, but not least ... Angel! :p :p :p

Hope you like them!

Carol xxx

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your lovely comments. :D :D :D

You're right Jane! Tigger was digging!!! Some of the photo's were blurred because he was so intent on digging!!! :wink: :wink:

Carol xxx

gorgeous bunnies - but I do have one criticism :shock: Your house is waaaay to clean and tidy - have you trained the bunnies to do all the housework? If so, I congratulate them :p

Louis Bun!!! are you sure you've not got my Buster :shock: :runs down the garden to check he's in his run:

Hi Elve!

:lol: :lol: :lol: I really wish the buns could do the housework! :D :D

Infact, if I could set the dog and cat on with the decorating too, I'd have it sorted!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Soad, can't believe you've got a bun just like Louis! Louis is Billy's brother (my wonderful bun who I lost last month) :( :( :(

However, Louis has now changed from an agressive bun, into a little star!!! Sorry, you can't have him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Carol xxx

Back