• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new rescue friends!!

KerinTravis

Mama Doe
:D These are some of the lurvelies I met this morning when I took some pics for the RR site: http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/search.asp?ContID=1104

First there was Trinny and Susanna, 2 mini lop sisters:

ce87717b.jpg

e90a5ac7.jpg

Then Jack, a dutch:

3ddbbd31.jpg

Daisy and Rosie are 2 English with matching markings:

3f2f9785.jpg

And Fluffy Florrie, a cashmere:

a0b04b3f.jpg

Then Brad and Angelina, 2 lionheads, brother and sister:

4d79ed93.jpg

085c6753.jpg

b962be09.jpg

Then Ginny, Charlie and Fudge!!
d8482ca6.jpg

9133ac43.jpg

076daf50.jpg

dc847580.jpg

01afbf66.jpg

And not forgetting Henry!!!

a869348d.jpg

awwwwwww! florrie looks like she's wearing a big dress :lol: so sweet. I love the lionheads, awwwwww :love: they are all so cute! :D

Charliesangel said:
They are all SOOO cute!! How come they dont have homes :cry:

xxx

I'm hoping that because they are all pretty buns, they will have homes in no time. :D 14 buns - mainly lionheads (including Brad and Angie!) and a couple of lops all came from one place. It's not the first time she's had to take buns from this woman either. She breeds them to try to make money :twisted: When they were collected, most of the buns were only inches from the tops of their hutches because they had so much of their own filth underneath them, :cry: Fluffy Flo was nearly missed as she'd been shut away in the corner of a shed, you can only imagine what her fur was like when they got her.

Before you ask, this woman has been reported to the RSPCA but nothing gets done as they have food and water. The lady who runs the rescue used to work for the RSPCA and in 14 years only ever saw 1 prosecution, which shows you what the chances are of this woman ever being taught a lesson :( :evil:

well the RSPCA will never see a penny of my money anyway :?

Lovely bunnies - hope the woman quits breeding for some reason :(

Back