• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nethie fest for Alison

sgprescue

Mama Doe
As promised, here are some pics of Sparkle and Doughnut enjoying the new run today.

DSCN2702.jpg

DSCN2700.jpg

DSCN2723.jpg

DSCN2714.jpg

DSCN2705.jpg

DSCN2726.jpg

DSCN2733.jpg

DSCN2735.jpg

DSCN2739.jpg

DSCN2749.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww x10,000,000

Love the one of Doughnut with the leaf - it's bigger than he is :lol: Sparkles is looking a lot trimmer than when you first posted her pic too, I bet she's feeling a whole lot better for that :D

Absolutely goooooooooooorgeous!!!!!

Does Sparkle have white on her nose? If she does then omg! She is soooo like my very first nethie 'Bumpty'! :shock:

:love: :love: :love: :love:

i love nethies

ive always said one day i will open up a nethie retirement home.. it may happen sometime next year :D

just an idea, but id like to house all the nethies in rescues :shock: something tells me im gonna need a bigger garage and a bigger garden :lol:

missblondebunny said:
just an idea, but id like to house all the nethies in rescues :shock: something tells me im gonna need a bigger garage and a bigger garden :lol:
I'm afraid some of us have already been plotting to leave our partners and set up a nethie commune somewhere in the vicinity of Cambridgeshire (convenient half way-ish point between current locations). You can come and join us if you like :lol:

AlisonA said:
missblondebunny said:
I'm afraid some of us have already been plotting to leave our partners and set up a nethie commune somewhere in the vicinity of Cambridgeshire (convenient half way-ish point between current locations). You can come and join us if you like :lol:

of course i would - aslong as my lops were allowed to come aswell - i couldnt leave them behind :lol:

soooooo cute :love: :rabbit2: :love: :bunny: :thumb:
love em. i reeeallly want one but ive got toooo many buns already :(
ive never had a nethie. my bro had one when we were kids but ive always luvved big bunnies. perhaps i'll fit one in soon..... fiffi needs a mate but shes feisty.....anyone got a rogue nethie ???????? :lol:
theyre so small youd hardly know they were there!!!! honest!
lovely pics though they are lovely . are they yours for keeps? :)

ELVIS said:
are they yours for keeps? :)

Nope, Sparkle is reserved and will be going to her new home once she has been neutered. Doughnut is STILL up for adoption, he has been here a while now :cry:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
I'm afraid some of us have already been plotting to leave our partners and set up a nethie commune somewhere in the vicinity of Cambridgeshire (convenient half way-ish point between current locations). You can come and join us if you like

Glad you haven't forgotten the plan Alison, I am still up for it! Just say when :lol: :lol:
Love to the bunnies!
Nicola x

Back