• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to stop showing the signatures

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
Hello :D Under the previous forum style, I could opt to not show signatures or avatars (makes life much easier when trying to sneak a look while at work :lol: ) but I can't find the option to do it now. Is that because the option isn't there any more, or is it one of the profile boxes of things to allow or not allow that are in complete double dutch to a non-techie like myself :?

All help gratefully received

Thanks!

I think Alison means the option to hide everyone else's signatures and avatars too. I can't see the option either, sorry, I'm not much help!

Inimical Me said:
I think Alison means the option to hide everyone else's signatures and avatars too.
Yes that's what I mean, I sometimes have it open at work and if it's just text it's quite discreet, but some of the signatures are huge and it just looks like I'm scrolling through loads of pictures :lol:

I might have got over written when I updated all the files. I'll re-install it asap :)

Tam

Back