• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabsville Boys in another fight. My fault

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
My beautiful black twin boys now live apart. Oxo with mum Lavender and Pippin with new bride Blossom. So everything happens in shifts re playtime outside and free time in the bedroom (rabbit room until back outside in a couple of weeks)

Anyway...

Bloss and Pip's free in the bedroom with their dog crate door open.
Lavender and Oxo had been in their own dog crate for about 1 hour. Time for Lav and Oxo to play free in the hall in their boxes.

What usually happens...
Mummy closes Bloss and Pip's dog crate door safely keeping bun couples apart. Next the mummy takes Oxo and Lavender's litter box, food and water into the hall closely followed by the sound of little paws. The bedroom door is then closed. Lav and Oxo distracted by food while the Mummy pops back into the bedroom to re-open Bloss and Pip's dog crate door allowing them the freedom of the bedroom once more. A similar senario happens re swop over time.

However, having just watched the McCartney's fur programme on TV and feeling extreamly distressed and angry about the appauling way the cats and dogs in China were being treated I had to phone to my friend to discuss what we can do re campaigning against this. As my mind was not fully on the job in hand (bunny swop over) Pippin decided he would like to run with the crowd once more and was with Lavender and Oxo for about 10 minutes before I realised that there was an extra black bunny around :shock:

The next thing I know, practically the second I realised he was out, there's a fight going on between the boys. Fur flying every where. I managed to grab one and put him in the pet carrier (as I didn't know which one I had caught) Oxo has a scattering of white hairs on his back so eventually put them back in with their partners. Theyv'e settled back with their mates quickly so I'm sure Iv'e paired them correctly.

Tried to give Pips the once over but he went frantic so I'm just hoping he's OK. He seems to be shocked. Oxo was calmer and looks fine.

So today I am a bad rabbit mommy :(
My poor babies.

Rabswood

Back