• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tina and Billy (and Prudence too!)

Veronica

Mama Doe
Here's a couple of pics from this evening, just before I was putting the runs away.

Tina and Billy are really chubby :oops: :( ...and I've tried to get some weight off them, but they are really lazy...and I've tried cutting down the pellets (they have unlimited hay allllll the time)...but they are the only buns I have that only eat a tiny little bit of hay. :?
I'm going to have to get strict with them now, as they are finding it hard to keep their bottoms clean..and I'm having to make sure they are clean underneath every day. So some serious action needs to taken....weightwatcher for bunnies starts NOW! :lol:

Billy and Tina
1m6.jpg

Tina starts cleaning...
1m5.jpg

...so Billy copies!
1m4.jpg

Chubby buns :oops:
1m7.jpg

Prudence decides to join in too...
1m2.jpg

After a day playing out in the garden...scruffy bun! :lol:
1m9.jpg

1m8.jpg

aawww they are all gorgeous Veronica.. hope they stick to their diet :wink: Do they have a treat ball? you could try putting their pellets into that and putting it in the run if its dry so they have to run around alot more.. works with my two :D

hehe, I was just going to suggest a treatball too, great for getting them moving so they burn off the calories as they eat and they don't care because they're eating :lol:

i had problems with barbie when i first had her - i was washing her bum 2-3 times a week.

then i took her to a rescue where she met charlie and they told me to put her on a hay/grass diet only and she has been ever since. she is not a very active bun as shes nearly 5 and she has lost loads of weight :D
and veggies once a week :D

Awww they are such cuties....
Tell me bout the bunny diet .. I am going to be starting mine on one soon... shes getting a bit porky... although she runs round loads and is still washing fine so am not to panicked yet lol

Back