• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Remembering Blueberry on her birthday

beck

Mama Doe
My beautiful girl would've been 2 yrs old today :( :)

We miss you so much Blue honey, you were such a character.
We remember the special times and funny norty things you would do :D like jumping on top of the freezer to get to your pellets or trying to get on top of the fridge to reach the fruit only to land in the bin :shock: :lol:
I'm sure you are having fun where you are and I can't wait to snuggle you again :D

My baby
blueb1.jpg

blu.jpg

Sleepy :D
sleepybunny.jpg

Using Brian as a pillow :lol: :lol:
6404912d.jpg

Food please!!
tunnel4.jpg

Sharing hay :love:
haytoy.jpg

aawww Blueberry.. you were an adorable bunny!! I always had a giggle when i saw photos of you stretched out on the windowsill.. soo cute! Binky free Blueberry on your birthday

Thanks guys, I hope you didn't mind - I thought it would be nice to post some piccies of her, it's not been that long really but I always seem to be talking about her.
I am sure she is partying with everybun at the bridge :)

beck said:
Thanks guys, I hope you didn't mind - I thought it would be nice to post some piccies of her, it's not been that long really but I always seem to be talking about her.
I am sure she is partying with everybun at the bridge :)

Nobody minds, and it always helps to talk :wink: xx

Back