• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi from Holland

Heepgirl

Mama Doe
Hi all, I'm a newbie from Holland. My name is Marije, a bit difficult to pronounce if you don't speak Dutch, but the closest thing in English would be Mariah. I found this forum through my friend Sparklefairy (Rainbow), who I met at the forum of our favourite band Uriah Heep. We have met in person a few times, in London, which was great! I don't currently have a bunny, but I did have one when I was younger (I'm 34 now). I now have a very sweet cat. I love animals, gardening, reading and good rock music.

:D :D :D :D YEEEEAAAAAYYYY!!!!!! Welcome at last Marije!! it's good to see you here! hopfully we will be seeing more of you? I'm always here ( as you know! :lol: ) when you come to England you can meet my bunnies, then you'll be hooked! they are such lovely little characters :D

Hi all, thanks a lot for the hello's and welcomes. Toffeepudding, when my boyfriend and I started living together years ago I wanted to get a pet, I thought about getting a bunny, but we ended up getting a cat, who I love very much.

Yeah Sparklefairy, I finally made it! Good to be here. I probably won't have much time to post, but I will try to check the forum regularly. Of course I would love to meet your bunnies when I come over to visit, hope I can make it soon.

Back