• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Simba and Nala enjoyed the Sun!

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
It was lovely yesterday so i took them both in the garden at my parents for about an hour. They had a great time running up and down the garden, eating lots of grass, and sleeping! It was lovely... here's the proof!

Nala tells me its a bit windy.. 'its gonna ruin my hairdo mum!'
NalaApril06.jpg

NalaApril061.jpg

Simba says.. 'its ok Nala i'll give you a quick wash so you look pretty again'
NalaSimbaApril06.jpg

Simba without feet :shock:
SimbaApril06.jpg

All the running around is tiring.. need a rest
NalaApril062.jpg

oooo nice cool shade!
NalaApril063.jpg

Simba eating grass.. he does look asleep but im sure he was just eating!
SimbaApril062.jpg

Simba decided to make his own shade and forced himself into a tiny space between the grass and a lavender bush for a snooze
SimbaApril061.jpg

Nope thats no good you can still take my photo! This is better
SimbaApril063.jpg

Hope you like them!! Im at my parents for a week next week so will probably take even more! :wink:

Gorgeous photos and even more gorgeous bunsters! :love: :love: :love: :love:
I especially love the one of Simba with no feet! :shock: :lol: :lol: Looks like he`s hovering above the ground! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Don't turn your back for a sec or they'll be mine! (I'm playing!) They're soooo gorgeous! And I'm ejalous of your lawn! Mine is a state from the buns!

Veronica said:
Absolutely beautiful bunnies! :D OMG! How thick is Nala's coat though!!!! :shock: Gooooooorgeous!!!! :D :D :D

I know it just keeps getting thicker and thicker!! Shes just getting to the end of her moult but seems to have come back even thicker again!..
Raven guest.. its my parent's lawn.. they have a large garden.. i'll get some more pics when im there again next week :wink:

loopylop said:
I'm really sorry Dideen, but I have to tell you myself officially.....

I'm coming to bunny nap :twisted:

Mwahaha! Now she'll be so busy watching your every move that I'll be able to sneak in and take her fluffballs with ease!

Come to your new mummy babies!

:wink:

Back