• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

These'll persuade rabbit lovers to...

Katie

Mama Doe
LOVE guinea pigs too!!

First of all little Alfie!
Well here he is, he's doing really well atm, got up to 600g after a feed the other night :D He couldn't go outside like everyone else it wasn't warm enough, but I had to get some photos of him!

Alfie1.jpg

Alfie2.jpg

Alfie4.jpg

Alfie5.jpg

Alfie6.jpg

Alfie7.jpg

Alfie9.jpg

Alfie31.jpg

Just a few of Lottie!

Lottie.jpg

Lottie2.jpg

Lottie3.jpg

Lottie4.jpg

Alice, Hugo and Sparkle! Sparkle is now proudly 9 years and 7 months old! :D

3.jpg

Alice and Sparkle (with Hugos bum!)

Alice.jpg

Alice

Alice1.jpg

Alice again!

Alice2.jpg

And her again ;-)

AliceHugoSparkle.jpg

I love this one!

AliceSparkle.jpg

Alice and Sparkle

Hugo.jpg

Hugo

Hugo1.jpg

Hugo2.jpg

Hugo4.jpg

Hugo5.jpg

Hugodand.jpg

HugoSparkle.jpg

Hugo and Sparkle

Sparkle.jpg

Sparkle!

Sparkle1.jpg

Sparkle again

SparkleandAlice2.jpg

Alice and Sparkle

These are all the boarders we've had in over easter!

TimandRosie015small.jpg

Rosie and Tim!

Tigger.jpg

Tigger, he's very nervous and extremly lonely :sad: We tried to persuade them to get him a friend!

SparkyMalteaser.jpg

Sparky and Malteaser

Sparky.jpg

Sparky

SnowyGinger1.jpg

Snowy and Ginger

SnowyGinger.jpg

Regte.jpg

Reggie and Tetol

ReggieTitiol2.jpg

Reggie.jpg

Reggie

Chewy34.jpg

Chewy

Gizmo.jpg

Gizmo, He's 7 years old and had awful skin problems but she would have none of it :sad:

Milly and Ginger:
MillyGinger.jpg

MillyGinger2.jpg

MillGinge.jpg

Freddie.jpg

Freddie (lives with Danny)

Danny.jpg

Danny - I don't think he'd ever been combed!

bubblessm.jpg

Bubble

Billy, Ghost and Mouse:
BillyMouseGhost.jpg

BillyMouseGhost3.jpg

3boarders.jpg

Billy.jpg

Billy

Ghost.jpg

Mouse

runs.jpg

Some out in their runs today!

awwww :D Danny looks just like my Lolly - except she never looks like that as I keep all their hair short - not so pretty but never needs grooming then (I'm a lazy cow aren't I? :D )

I spent last week cutting all 20 piggies nails, and this week we're on haircuts - 7 done and 7 to go - Cutting my son's hair when he was a toddler was good training as they won't sit still! In fact Milo kept leaping for my throat :shock: Scarey...if he was big :lol:

:lol: We had 19 at one point and I thought that was bad enough for about a week lol! I admire you elve :wink: Most of the guineas that we board all need their nails cutting! :roll: If you look at Alice's they're all curly :( We got her from arc and they were already like that - she was only 10 months old!

Aww they are lovely :love: Lottie is so pretty! It brought a bit of a tear to my eye though seeing little Danny, he is the spitting image of my little Arthur who I lost last year :(

OMG!!! they are so cute!!! I just want to pignap them all!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I think I'm in love with Lottie :love: :love: :lol:

yeah quite a few of mine have curly nails - I was thinking of doing a post about it actually as it's so wierd :shock: It just seems to be the alpacas though, so I thought maybe it was genetic? I never put them on concrete or anything hard, so it's not really a problem for them.

elve said:
yeah quite a few of mine have curly nails - I was thinking of doing a post about it actually as it's so wierd :shock: It just seems to be the alpacas though, so I thought maybe it was genetic? I never put them on concrete or anything hard, so it's not really a problem for them.

My four Alpacas used to have cruly nails, they used to be real hard to cut. So you could be right with it maybe being genetic because all the other guinea pigs I had, had straightish nails

Your garden looks just like mine!! (runs all over the place)
How gorgeous are those guineas. How many do you have ? They all look so well look after, lovely shinny coats. Lottie what a doll :love:
Carol X

Thanks Carol :D I can't understand why the lady gave away Lottie, she was left in a garage and not cleaned out for weeks :evil: it took me 5 hours to scrub and scrape the floor of her hutch clean - and it had lino on it!!!

I have 5 guineas, Lottie, Alfie, Hugo, Sparkle and Alice are all my own, but we board aswell and its been really hectic over easter - had nineteen in at once!

It takes quite a while to keep all the long haired piggies looking decent, but we'd rather take the time than trim their hair as I love to see their beautiful coats :D

They're soooo beautiful!

I always presumed the curly nails thing was an overgrown thing. My sister's two (the two piggies that someone gave to me, but she's yet to bring to me :shock: ) have curly nails, I always thought it was because my sister's a lazy cow about their nails!

Back