• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Poppet, my new & 1 st ever nethie.

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
As promised here are some photos of Poppet, the little nethie i got on Friday, Hubby and i fell in love as soon as we saw her and she`s got such an inquisitive character i could watch her for hours. :D
For those of you who missed my thread about her, here`s the link: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=20417

81479f04.jpg

Now where shall i go and investigate first?

37dbbd08.jpg

Perhaps down this way?

8b8fd5d9.jpg

No, i`ll go upwards..................... Cor, i like your aftershave dad!

c3af9c7b.jpg

Do you think i`m cute?

7ab6c0e4.jpg

A close up of my beautiful little girl.

b7ba59fd.jpg

1 st time out in the run, loads of great smells!

e50543ad.jpg

Spot the bunny?!

d5ae4f8a.jpg

Yay! This is fun! :D

72f47bfb.jpg

Do i look bigger from up here?

02b8215c.jpg

Can i go out again yet mummy?

I think she`s absolutely beautiful and she really is quite a character, she never stops investigating! :D Hope you all like her too.

Su.x

awwwwwwwww! :love: she is adorable! :D and look at those gorgeous big eyes of hers!, the kind of eyes that just melt your heart and let her get away with anything :lol: :lol:

aww she's lovely - nethies are forever 'the baby' although Tia's older than my other bunnies I think :D

elve said:
aww she's lovely - nethies are forever 'the baby' although Tia's older than my other bunnies I think :D

The lady who's bun I boarded over the weekend met my lot too, and thought it was hilarious that Mary was the oldest out of all mine but the tiniest :lol:

Back