• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie's 7th birthday :-)

BevBunny

Mama Doe
Yesterday was my little mans 7th birthday - when I brought him home with me I really never thought he'd still be with me 7 years on. :D I'm so glad that he is and so proud of him, he's such a lovely natured bun and is loved by many. His Uncle John (my best friend and Charlies god father) came for dinner yesterday to celebrate, and Charlie proceeded to follow him around all afternoon/evening!

I bought him a new bowl and some herbyhay, and his daddy bought him a new cardboard castle which hasn't arrived yet, so no pics yet.

Becki (Beckiboo 168) also sent him a lovely present - a hat that she made for him, it really suits him and he seems really happy wearing it. I think Lavender is jealous as she sits and licks the hat when Charlie is wearing it. Thank you so very much Becki, it was lovely of you to make it for him, and I hope these make you smile.

The day he came home with me......
CharlieBaby.jpg

'What do you think Lavender?'
CharliesBday2006010.jpg

'Looks good, can I try it on?'
CharliesBday2006015.jpg

CharliesBday2006016.jpg

Charlie snacking out of his new bowl.
CharliesBday2006018.jpg

Happy Birthday Charlie bun. :D :D

Awww, Happy Birthday Charlie! Hope he had a good day!
The hat is gorgeous on both of them! :lol: :lol: :lol: And I love his new bowl! :lol: :lol:

Back