• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's finished!!!!

Melndan

Mama Doe
We have finally finished the hutch!!! Dan has really done himself proud! x

hutch002.jpg

(I stained it :lol: :lol: )

hutch004.jpg

That is gorgeous!!! 8) Is it going inside a shed? If not, I would have something a bit stronger to keep the doors closed. Or have I missed something?

Rallybunny said:
That is gorgeous!!! 8) Is it going inside a shed? If not, I would have something a bit stronger to keep the doors closed. Or have I missed something?

No you havn't missed anything. The bolts are in the hutch at the mo cos the flippin things didnt come with screws and Dan didn't have any the right size. He shall pick some up tomorrow and it will be bolted so don't panic. I meant to mention it in my first post but forgot!!! :? i knew someone would pick that up :lol:

Melndan said:
Rallybunny said:

No you havn't missed anything. The bolts are in the hutch at the mo cos the flippin things didnt come with screws and Dan didn't have any the right size. He shall pick some up tomorrow and it will be bolted so don't panic. I meant to mention it in my first post but forgot!!! :? i knew someone would pick that up :lol:

Sorry, must be a paranoid bun-mum thing!!! :lol: :oops:

Rallybunny said:
Melndan said:
Rallybunny said:

Sorry, must be a paranoid bun-mum thing!!! :lol: :oops:
Don't worry, I am just the same but don't panic, it's all been thought of. (I hope anyway) :lol: Dan bought 4 bolts, but I shall get 4 more, 2 on each door I think :lol: The little plastic things are just to hold the doors shut for the time being!!

Back