• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New toy!! with piccies!!!

melaniejb

Mama Doe
I've just been to the pet shop and bought a small bird feeder/nest thing! I bought it so I could copy JCO Jane's idea for toys for the buns! It only cost 99p from our pet shop and the buns love it!!!! here are some pics!

IMGP0778.jpg

IMGP0777.jpg

IMGP0776.jpg

IMGP0779.jpg

Humbug said:
awww they are lovely :love:

your bun on the right (sorry dont know his/her name) looks the absolute Double of my Fiver bunny!!

Thank you!!!!

That's Poppy on the right (uppy eared one). If she is like your Fiver bun, I think that she and Fiver are the most beautiful buns in the world!!!!!!! :D
Have you got any pics?

melaniejb said:
Humbug said:

your bun on the right (sorry dont know his/her name) looks the absolute Double of my Fiver bunny!!

Thank you!!!!

That's Poppy on the right (uppy eared one). If she is like your Fiver bun, I think that she and Fiver are the most beautiful buns in the world!!!!!!! :D
Have you got any pics?

ill get some pics of her in the sun tomorrow, shes a little madam, and has a bit of an attitude problem :lol: :lol: but shes lovely, so is Poppy :love:

Hiya,
Where abouts did the bird feeder thing come from? I went to get one in poundland and Wilko's today, but couldn't find any :( Your buns look to be having great fun!! :D
Nicola x

Humbug said:
melaniejb said:
Humbug said:

Thank you!!!!

Have you got any pics?

ill get some pics of her in the sun tomorrow, shes a little madam, and has a bit of an attitude problem :lol: :lol: but shes lovely, so is Poppy :love:

My Poppy has an attitude problem too!!!!! We put it down to her age (she's just 1) and the fact that she's 1/2 Netherland Dwarf (I think they are supposed to be a bit more....attitudey!!!!! :lol: :lol: )

Nicola C said:
Hiya,
Where abouts did the bird feeder thing come from? I went to get one in poundland and Wilko's today, but couldn't find any :( Your buns look to be having great fun!! :D
Nicola x

I got it just from our local small pet shop...I'm sure they are not difficult to get hold of though. I think Jane (JCO) said that she got a load from Sainsbury's... :)

Back