• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Walkies!

Squishy

Banned
Hahaha, this was loads of fun xD watching skeebee was hillaious, she loves running around like a lunatic.

baldrik033.jpg

If you look really carefully you can see two birds, they where cute but they didnt show up to well on the pic :lol: It's like a 'Wheres wally' thing :lol: :lol:

baldrik038.jpg

It's hard to get a picture of Skeebee when shes running around like road runner :shock: :lol:

baldrik046.jpg

She moves weird when she runs its more like really fast bouncing than running :lol: :lol: :lol:

baldrik041.jpg

*sniff sniff sniff...*

baldrik040.jpg

*...sniff sniff sniff sniff...*

baldrik039.jpg

*...sniff sniff sniff sniff...*

baldrik059.jpg

"Look at me goooooooooo!! WEEEEEEE!!"

baldrik055.jpg

*...sniff sniff sniff...* (sometimes I think its all they do :lol: )

baldrik051.jpg

:roll:

baldrik053.jpg

Go Skeebee GO!!!

baldrik054.jpg

How to they fit all this sniffing into their walk, run around and keep up with me
:lol:

baldrik049.jpg

"ooo whats that mommy?"

baldrik048.jpg

baldrik047.jpg

Cute lil horsey with its winter coat.

baldrik045.jpg

Action picture :lol: :lol:

baldrik036.jpg

"This thing keep following me mother!"

baldrik042.jpg

"Look mommy I'm half brown!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

baldrik044.jpg

Can I play with this?

baldrik050.jpg

"Pfft... I don't walk you're supposed to carry me!"

baldrik052.jpg

"Whats over there?"

baldrik056.jpg

"MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

baldrik057.jpg

Skeebee balls, they bounce, they roll, and they move as super fast speed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

baldrik058.jpg

"No more pictures of me!"

baldrik063.jpg

*shake shake shake*

baldrik067.jpg

Grass is nearly as big as her :lol: :lol: :lol:

baldrik068.jpg

Don't I look happy :lol: Sun was in my eyes, I could use sun glasses 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

baldrik071.jpg

Follow the leader.

baldrik072.jpg

Cute kitty I saw on the way back

baldrik076.jpg

"Play with me!!!"

baldrik079.jpg

"LOOK LOKK I CAN RUN TOO!!!!"

baldrik080.jpg

*sniff sniff sniff*

baldrik081.jpg

baldrik082.jpg

Two tired doggies :lol:

Nah, its an enjoyable walk, i love going around the time the rabbits usually come out you ocassionally get to see some baby bunnies hopping around the fields its really cute. Lol My nan knitted the jumber for Heulwen :D

Lol well skeebee woke up a hour ago to crawl to a cooler part of the bed and heulwen crawled to her pillow :lol: :lol: :lol: now they sleeping again

Thanks, I'm hopeing to take them for a walk around the nature reserve tomorrow if i can get there and the weathers nice lol

Back