• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Travis & Treacle in the garden take 2

KerinTravis

Mama Doe
:D I've finally managed to upload the video from my phone that I took of Travis and Treacle in the garden on Friday. :D

Unfortunately it's not in a format that I can edit, so I apologise in advance if it's a bit boring with no sound :?

I'll add a link to another hosting site once it's uploaded if you're unable to view through photobucket :D

Here's the other link, it may take a few mins before it's ready http://video.freevideoblog.com/video/6F57803F-21E7-4030-9AC3-6111AD303308.htm

There's a bit just before Travis "poses for the camera" where he's got a leaf in his mouth, that makes me laugh!!!

aawwwwwwwww!!!! :love: that's lovely, thanks for sharing it with us!. I love Travis's " one ear up on ear down," look ( hope I got the right bunster! :oops: ) and treacle is a gorgeous colour. Gypsy, my lionhead, is jelous of treacles mane! :lol:

sparklefairy said:
aawwwwwwwww!!!! :love: that's lovely, thanks for sharing it with us!. I love Travis's " one ear up on ear down," look ( hope I got the right bunster! :oops: ) and treacle is a gorgeous colour. Gypsy, my lionhead, is jelous of treacles mane! :lol:

:lol: :lol: thanks, yep, Travis is my wonky bunny!!! His nose just doesn't stop wiggling through the whole thing!!! and Treacle is v fluffy, and doesn't appreciate her mummy forever trying to brush and trim her coat!!!! :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: heh heh, thanks guys!!! I lurve Trav's ears, although I do sometimes feel guilty that the reason they may lop like that is because of the way I'm forever running my fingers through them!? :oops: ...But they're just soooooo silky....... :oops: :lol:

Back