• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fun and Games

naturestee

Alpha Buck
I came home from work on Saturday and found my hubby installing a new bunny toy in both of the pens. He started it to make one corner more shadowy for Mocha, because it's her favorite sleeping/hiding spot and Loki always moves the box that she likes to have there.

We call it the Cardboard Curtain!
vpezoi.jpg

They like to push it around, and try to chew the cardboard tubes. And sleep behind it, of course!

The kale is always more purple in somebunny else's mouth!
vpeufo.jpg

Loki and his favorite toy ever!
vpeuy9.jpg

King of the bunny world!
vpf0d4.jpg

Happy Easter!

WOW, SUCH GREAT ACTION SHOTS! That ball is soooo big compared to him I'm surprised he can lift it. AND What a great idea! Does he usually do stuff like that for the buns or is he just trying to score some points so he can get a new toy himself? Or maybe you should check the house, he might be making up for something he broke! LOL

If you think that's big compared to Loki, you should see Sprite throw it. It's as big as her body if you don't count her head! :shock:

My hubby usually does stuff like that for the buns. Here's his first one, the ever-growing maze of soda boxes. It's destroyed now, but we would add more boxes sometimes. And we'd hide hay and chew toys in it. :wink:
vq09pg.jpg

This is something he made last summer that the buns have already loved to death. It's a three story cardboard playhouse. The bottom level had extra layers of cardboard for digging, a small cardboard maze, a dead-end digging box with newspaper and hay, and support pillars made with paper towel tubes stuffed with oat hay. It took a lot of work to get those out! The second level had hanging chew toys and another digging box. The third level had more hanging chew toys and hay.

He called it the Bunny Playground 2000 and it took him 2 days to make!
vpyqo3.jpg

awwww! lovely piccies!. you are so lucky to have a hubby who likes to make things for your bunsters! :D the bunnies look very happy! :D

I think my bun would tear all the masking tap off and make it fall down. Mum would freak if I made something that big for the buns. Your so lucky!

What a very clever other half you have :D Mine is better at drinking the contents rather than using the boxes!! :wink:
Your buns have a great life by the looks of it :D

Back