• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Speckle and Chloe - calling nethie lovers!!!!

They arrived on saturday.

This is Speckle (nethie)- she is blind bless her but leads a normal life

speckle3.jpg

And this is Chloe (not sure of breed - but def not a nethie - too big!!!

naughtychloe.jpg

chloeandspeckle2.jpg

speckle2.jpg

littlespeckle.jpg

chloeandspeckle.jpg

chloe3.jpg

chloe1.jpg

awwwspeckle1.jpg

awwwspeckle.jpg

Awwww!!! And Speckle has a real nethy shape to her!! Her head and her ears are perfect nethy size!!
As you can tell I am a huge nethy lover :lol:

They are adorable!! You must be so pleased with your new additions!!
So how many rabbits do you have now?? :lol:

xxx

Charliesangel said:
Awwww!!! And Speckle has a real nethy shape to her!! Her head and her ears are perfect nethy size!!
As you can tell I am a huge nethy lover :lol:

They are adorable!! You must be so pleased with your new additions!!
So how many rabbits do you have now?? :lol:

xxx

i have 13 of the little darlings :love:

i really wish i had the space to rescue more bunnies as so many need loving homes.

i need to update my signiture - does any one do them? emma did my last one but i dont think she is about anymore

Awww, how precious is Speckle! She's such a diddy little thing! She has more of a Nethie-like face than most of the Nethie's I've seen!

Chloe is quite Nethie-like in shape though, isn't she (though not size, lol)? Maybe not as cobby but there's a resemblance there with the short ears and quite round face. Either way, she's gorgeous!!!

Chloe's a Nethie cross!

They're both gorgeous! :love:

You now have the same number of buns as me Sam!

Aliandbuns said:
How dinky! :lol: :love:

she really is small, so small she can sit on the palm of your hand and go to sleep :love:

her mate chloe is a bit boysterous with her and a bit of a bully so shes getting neutered on wednesday and hopefully that will calm her down a bit!!!!

little speckle is 10months old and chloe is 8 months old and a lot bigger - could she be older as she has a small dewlap??? i thought this was only present in older bunnies?

she's twice the size of speckle so i dont think she is a netherland dwarf - im really not sure of chloes breed

Back