• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Were missing you so much, Charlie

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
God, Im Missing you baby. I love you more than anything, and i just want you to come home. Im looking after May-May for you, But we both need you so much. Love and Miss you forever, My gorgeous, darling baby boy. Not a day went by when i didnt thank my lucky stars for you, so why us? Night God Bless. :cry: :cry: xx

P1010142.jpg

VensterandCharlienewphotos062.jpg

Becki xx

Aawww Becki... im sure Charlie knows how much you loved him and i bet he is keeping his eye on both of you. He certainly was a handsome boy

Charlie will always be with you and Tilly. And although there is a BIG gap in your life, and your heart is sore. You know Charlie will be watching you and will only want you to be happy, as he is playing with Scoot, Jack and the other Rainbow Bunnies.

BIG hugs.

Charlie will be with you forever. In your heart in in all the wonderful memories he has left you.
Believe me Becki I really know how hard this is for you :cry: :cry:
Love Janex

aaawwwwww charlie :cry: :cry: :cry: he's such a handsome bunny. I also know how hard this is for you. There's not a day that goes by when I don't think about my Bilbo :( but soon those tears will turn to smiles when you think of the happy memories you shared together. As long as he is in your heart, he will never be far away xx

Back