• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shoe munching (now with photographic evidence)

Aliandbuns

Mama Doe
Is it just my bunnies or do yours like to nibble on your shoes? If I'm stood up, they nibble on the toes of my shoes and if I'm bending down doing something in the hutch my two creep up behind me and nibble on the backs of my shoes.

I can't believe shoes are in any way tasty. :lol:

Here's a pic of Molly in action...

Easter2006024.jpg

Beany likes to nibble my stinky dirty slippers :shock: But she really loves my husaband's shoes - doesn't matter which pair, she likes 'em all - much to his annoyance :lol:

Travis hate's my leather sandal (yes, just the one!? :roll: ) he throws it, boxes it, chews it, the works!? :roll: :shock:

Dophie's not bothered... but little Rudy however... :roll: Likes nibbling the bottom of my slippers! :lol: I can't sit on my knees otherwise I can feel him nibbling away - or at least trying to - on my slippers! :lol:

Mine just likes shoe laces.

He's really smart he chins our shoes when we are sitting with him so later when we walk past he comes up and smells them as we walk to know if we are his or not. How cute. After he identifies us sometimes he will go away and sometimes he will run and binky around us. Its all to do with whether our shoes have his scent on them or not.

Mine totally loves shoe laces... she would sit and play with shoelaces for hours if she could.!
She loves munching and chinning shoes... she regularly takes my slippers off me and puts the somewhere else if she doesnt like where they are and she will sit and groom them cos they are furry! :)

Back