• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Decorating Bunnies

vickialthorpe

Young Bun
Hi there, I've finally managed to register after a few technical hitches. I the bunny mummy to Fuzzy, Snowball and Gizmo and currently fostering Lilo & Stich you've probably heard all about these from my partner Tony who also posts messages from time to time.

I'm really starting to think that our existing house bunnies Fuzzy & Snowball dislike my taste in decor. They've started ripping wallpaper off in the spare room which used to be their playroom until we've just got are third resident Gizmo who we rescued. Gizmo is currently in the spare room until we get him neutered and slowly introduce him to the other two. They are also nibbling the paper off in the lounge. Lawrence Llewellyn Bowen look out!!

It must be Snowball egging Fuzzy on as we've only had her for three months and had Fuzzy since her was a baby (he's almost two) and he never used to destroy the wallpaper. Once we get round to re-decorating perhaps have to try something more rabbit resistent. Anybody have the same problems? :wink:

One of my bucks used to strip the wallpaper. You can get sour apple spray to put on furniture etc to stop them doing it, though there are some buns that love the stuff!

Back