• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

happy easter one and all!

bizzy_vicki

Mama Doe
redo.jpg

(i came a close 2nd in a easter comp witht his pic! i'll have to get some new pics of the baby buns, they seem massive now!)

thanks!
i did come 2nd to a absolutely stunning pic of a merle b/c lying in a huge field of daffodils, i voted for that one myself so i didnt mind :lol:

That's a gorgeous picture!!! It must be nice to have a dog and a rabbit getting along so well! :lol:

Binky wouldn't even get on with a fellow rabbit, never mind a dog... :roll: :lol:

Aaw lovely pics Vicki - no, I wouldnt let my two spaniels get that close to one of the buns, no siree :lol:

so glad i made you happy with my handsome lad! both of my dogs get on fab with all my bunnies, most other animals for that matter, i foster various things most of the time so i make sure they are very social. the only things bizkit doesnt like are my rats, i guess thats the terrier in him :lol:
he wasnt too sure at first, he was like 'hmmmmm is this a rat or a rabbit mommy?'

beck said:
That is such a lovely picture :D
He looks like a proud father :lol:

:lol: he is in touch with his feminine side! he likes to mother things, here he is looking out for some kitties....

a10.jpg

a4.jpg

bedtime.jpg

this ones so cute! lying between his legs!
alltuckedup.jpg

oh how i love my scrummy boy :D

its funny because biz can sometimes be a bit of a pain with other male dogs, but he loves everything else!
i think they are good natured on the whole!

Back