• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heulwen and Skeebee

Squishy

Banned
Heres some pics of my two poochies, they such sweeties . But they really spoilt

petz074.jpg

Skeebee looking all cute for the cam

petz013.jpg

Guess who she is sleeping on

petz036.jpg

petz193.jpg

petz192.jpg

petz194.jpg

Theres nothign quite like comfort lol

petz189.jpg

petz190.jpg

petz191.jpg

Thats her bed!

petz037.jpg

petz065.jpg

Shes such a show off :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's really good to be back.

Lol the dogs are mastering the art of taking up the whole bed even though they small, i'd have more room sharing the bed with a great dane :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heulwen is 7 (shes they hairless) And Skeebee is three.
Heulwen is the first crested I got. I rescued her from a breeder when she was 6 months old. The breeder didn't like her because she was a hairless and she had one blue eye and one brown and couldn't be sold as a show qualitly crested. No body wanted her so she spent the first 6 months locked away in a cage at the back of the house. I used to visit a lot and ask to see her. All the time I was begging my mum to let me have her. In the end my mum decided we would look after her for a bit because she had spent so long in the box howling that she had lost her voice. So we looked after her and while she was here I managed to talk my mum into letting me keep her. Now shes as spoilt as she can be :lol:
Skeebee is fromt he first litter of cresteds I bred. She used to be a real scaredy cat, anything was set her off crying. My cousin walked past once and she started yelping. I had to climb into the bed with her to calm her down. She was a strange little puppy, very weak looking and my mum was worried there might be something wrong with her heart so we kept her. She was the runt of the litter and has remaind the smallest of the 6 puppies. Shes a very vocal dog, she talks back to you when she talks and she's always by my side like my shadow, She's my little baby. :D

Back