• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Babies day out

nic99

Warren Scout
The baby boys got their first ever day on the grass yesterday and their first ever taste of scrummy grass.

Front to back: Buster, Rusty (aka bennett - from freightliners farm), Bruno and Chip
Flora041.jpg

Chip doing his meerkat impression, standing on Rusty's back.
Flora042.jpg

Flora043.jpg

Little Bruno just starting to fall asleep awwww!
Flora044.jpg

.::.amy.::. said:
They are gorgeous :D
How old are they? Have they got names?
Amy XxX

They were 4 weeks old on wednesday and are already incredibly cheeky and know that vegetables come in plastic bags. I can't walk past their cage or make any rustling noises at all without them all squeaking their little heads off and begging at the bars! and boy are they loud for such little creatures. (their names are written above the first picture)

Awwwww! My pigs were out today as well, their first full day, they loved it, though there isn't much grass as the buns have destroyed it!

oh my god im in love :love:
I ADORE tri colour guineapigs, remind me so much of fudge, my first piggie when i was a kid who i was absolutely besotted with

they are gorgeous :love:

Back