• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nearly had a squashed bunny...

Aliandbuns

Mama Doe
Yikes!

Piper has developed a bad habit of sitting right where I want to put my foot to step into the run. This is so he is then in the best position to clamber up my leg and beg for treats. :roll: :lol:

Yesterday he was a bit slow on arrival and ran right under my foot just as I was about to put it down. I managed to move my foot to an alternative landing point just as he did it, but it landed with a big thud right next to him as second priority after not squashing my bunny was not falling over so I was a bit wobbily. This made him bolt into his hutch. :(

But he was soon back out to beg for treats. :roll: :lol:

Here's the little tyke in his tube...

rabbit8017.jpg

Lol, it's happened to me a few times too...trying to place my foot down without stepping on this cute ball of fluff awaiting eagerly...

In fact I remember Cherish going through a phase where she would be having a run in the garden, and then as soon as she saw me she would just bolt over to say hi (I think it was when she was a teenager, she can't care less now). Except she did it so quickly half the time I didn't notice this tiny thing running alongside me and actually ended up nudging her with my feet a couple of times. I was mortified every time, of course, but always left wondering how she was right there to begin with...

aawww he looks a gorgeous colour in that photo :D My simba is always getting under my feet i stood on his toe the other day but he soon came running back after me hoping i had foodage :wink: i suppose i might have only caught his fuzz seeing as its longer than his toes but he did run off as if id hurt him :?

I trod on Magic back foot last night :( I've never seen him move so fast, but he's fine now :?

Gem said:
I trod on Magic back foot last night :( I've never seen him move so fast, but he's fine now :?

Aww bless...My mother is always complaining about Binky when he gets under her feet while she's trying to cook the dinner.
:lol: Honestly, he's the nosiest bunny ever. One of these days somebody's going to step on him. :roll:

Back