• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm the King of the Castle...

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
...says Dudley :D

498fce99.jpg

Oh my goodness me! :shock: He is gorgeous!!!! :love:

His little face is adorable!

Methinks I have gone soft for nethies :shock:

loopylop said:
His little face is adorable!
Don't be fooled, that isn't a look of innocence, that's a look of "I'm not coming near you, you're going to put drops in my eye" :lol:

oh dear, looks like the nethie squad might be after you, you had better hide him quick :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very cute :love:

U-oh, best post pics of the ones you've got in then Cheryl. Not only a good diversionary tactic, but yours are actually up for rehoming :lol: :lol:

AlisonA said:
U-oh, best post pics of the ones you've got in then Cheryl. Not only a good diversionary tactic, but yours are actually up for rehoming :lol: :lol:

Not both of them, sparkles reserved :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ooooh lovely...*tries to think who was involved in the other thread where she was named*

But little Doughnut is just so gorgeous, how come no-one wants him :cry:

AlisonA said:
Ooooh lovely...*tries to think who was involved in the other thread where she was named*

Its no-one on the forum :lol: , she is going to someone I know up in yorkshire, she has a single male nethie and wanted a female to go with him ;) Hopefully I will get her spayed either end of this week or beginning of the week after. She has definatly lost weight since she got here :D

No idea why no one wants Doughnut, he is a little sweety :(

AlisonA said:

I named Sparkle :D

awwww glad she has got a new home.. poor little doughnut :(

No idea why no one wants Doughnut, he is a little sweety :([/quote]

I love Doughnut but I cannot afford to take on another bunny moment!

Back