• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which size run

Does it really matter? They both have exactly the same area :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just brought 2 gorgeous new 4 x 3 runs which will connect together, I was originally going to make it into 8 x 3 but I am going to put them the other way round into 4 x 6 simply because it fits better in the space I have got :shock:

sgprescue said:

I just brought 2 gorgeous new 4 x 3 runs which will connect together, I was originally going to make it into 8 x 3 but I am going to put them the other way round into 4 x 6 simply because it fits better in the space I have got :shock:
Yep thats what i have two runs im connecting :)

sgprescue said:

Wow u found some space Cheryl :wink: Sounds great tho

sgprescue said:

It matters in terms of rabbit behavoiur. If I had a swimming pool, I would accept it being thin if it was long, a square one even though the same size in terms of 'floor space' wouldn't fulfill my needs. People are rightly saying that rabbits tend to run in circles, hence width is important as well as length, so yes, the same size in feet but not in what it offers.

Back