• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The sun was out, and so were the house bunnies!!-video added

KerinTravis

Mama Doe
As It was such a nice day, I decided to let Travis and Treacle out for the first time since last summer. Treacle hasn't yet been outside since I've had her, so I was unsure as to what She'd make of it. But they had a great time. They went out with their harnesses on first, just whilst they got used to all the sights and smells. Then I took them off later. Despite the sunshine, both decided to sit in the shade in the mud, and dig!? :roll: So their paws were filthy!!?? I've got some video which I will add shortly as I caught Travis doing one of many binkies!! Enjoy!!!.....

P.S some pics aren't too great as they were taken on my phone, so I apologise in advance!!! :oops:

Here's the video.....I hope it works, not used photobucket for vids before :? Or try this link http://video.freevideoblog.com/video/56E1C6A6-1FD3-4F78-A4E3-8DF6087A6BF0.htm

6cff2351.jpg
abb74929.jpg

b7.jpg
b6.jpg

7226bad0.jpg

cfcd40f9.jpg

12c15bef.jpg
57af277b.jpg

53f52089.jpg
097f3165.jpg

b12.jpg
b18.jpg
b19.jpg

ec9c810f.jpg
417b2110.jpg

f42ac84c.jpg
05a70b6b.jpg

49dc2e3e.jpg
b5eea82f.jpg

raven_guest said:
I'm loving your lion! And you caught a binky on cam! My bunnies neevr do it when I have a camera!

That was one out of about 7 that I missed!!! I keep meaning to get a proper video camera so's I can leave it running, 'cos when I just use my digi cam I can only do small bursts of film

bizzy_vicki said:
lovely pics and they look so snazzy in their harnesses :D

I thought that too!! We had a little fashion parade first to decide which colours looked best on which bun!!!

Thanks for all your comments guys, I'll pass them on to the troublesome two!!!! :lol:

Back