• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another stray

sgprescue

Mama Doe
The RSPCA brought me another stray rabbit today. She is quite a big lady and very friendly. She will go in to be neutered some time next week.

stray4.jpg

stray3.jpg

stray2.jpg

stray1.jpg

Charliesangel said:
That first pic is the cutest :love: And her dewlap is huge :lol:

xxx

:lol: When mel brought her round I took one look in the carrier and said "that HAS to be a girl judging by that chin" :lol: :lol: :lol:

hmmm, she is not so gorgeous now :evil: I just went to bring her in as she has been out in the run all day. When she got here one of her dew claws was missing, it had obviously broken off previously, anyway as I was carrying her the stump rubbed against my top and now for the second time today I am absolutly covered in blood :evil: :evil: :evil: :roll:

Awww, she's a pretty girl! I love the shape of her nose, it looks quite unusual actually. She's soo pretty though. And that is quite a dewlap she has!

Back