• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How Chilled Out Does He Look?!?

sonnet

Alpha Buck
I just had to post this photo to you all to show you how chilled out Merlin looks - totally adorable! :love: That's my Mum holding him while I give him Reiki (my hands in shot :lol: ) I'd set my camera up on self-timer to do it to show my dad (who was at work) how relaxed he goes when he's having a treatment - now he's saying Merlin's the most 'chilled out bun in town' - :lol:

Thanks for all of your lovely comments. :)

Catswhiskas - He has Reiki as it's 'on hand' so to speak :lol: as I'm a Practitioner, so Merlin gets freebies!
However, he has been prone to bouts of bloat which the vet feels will be with him for the rest of his life now as once you've had one bout you're more prone to them. So the Reiki helps try and keep on top of this - when he has had bouts since having Reiki they are alot less severe and I can use it as a pain relief for him when he is having a bout to complement the veterinary treatment - as Reiki is not an 'alternative' treatment but a 'complementary' tretament - whether in humans or animals it aims to work alongside traditional medicine and not to replace it.

Reiki is a hands on healing treatment which works with the body's own energies. After a Practitioner has had attunements & training they are the channel for the Reiki energy. As buns have 7 chakras (like humans) the hand positions work around the areas the chakras are located. Chakras are very important as they act as wheels to transmit the energy to our vital organs - if the chakras become blocked (due to illness for example) then our bodies suffer.

I'm actually writing an article all about buns & Reiki for 'Bunny Mad' mags next edition, so check that out if you'd like to see and read more about Merlin & Reiki! Hope that answers your questions. :thumb:

wow! I didn't know about Recki and treating bunnies with this. I look forward to learning more! :D
He really is one chilled out bunster :D

Back