• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lovely pics of the dogs from the other afternoon-

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
I've realized you've never really seen my newest dog cassie (just had a thread in January about what to name her) So here are some recent pics:

Wearing her new scarf that my mum made for her

DSCN4055resize.jpg

Some beauty shots

DSCN4061resize.jpg

DSCN4010resize.jpg

DSCN4013resize.jpg

DSCN3995resize.jpg

The other night

DSCN3433.jpg

DSCN3418.jpg

"Auuoouououououou" She's having a good howl :lol:

DSCN3415.jpg

Dressing up as the easter bunny!

DSCN3268.jpg

Here is my best friend, my doggie Oreo :D :D :D :D

DSCN4005resize.jpg

DSCN4012resize.jpg

Lets play outside!!

DSCN4229resize.jpg

DSCN4220resize.jpg

DSCN4240resize.jpg

DSCN4241resize.jpg

"Can we go inside now mum??"

DSCN4242resize.jpg

Hope you liked :D

I've never thought of that before :lol: We figure she is a border collie mix because of her size and weight. She is a cutie :D

xxx

bizzy_vicki said:
awwww they are so cute!!! i love orios colouring and cassie looks like a sweetheart.

They both say thank you :lol: Oreo is a black lab x Australian Shepherd mix, thats why his colouring is so unique!! My favorite is his front leg :love:

And cassie is a sweetie! She gives kisses 24/7 and loves to sit on our laps :shock: :lol:

xxx

Thank you!! I just told Oreo how much attention he was getting from you guys on the forum. I wish I would have gotten a vid of it because it was too cute!! He started wiggling all over the place and his tail was wagging like crazy! I so love him!!

xxx

Back