• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does my bum look big in this (dobbs)Back in the Vets

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Dobbs was castrated on Tuesday and when I went to pick him up he had decided to undo his wound so they kept him in overnight and on Wednesday evening when I brought him home he had decided to open it up a bit overnight so I had to take him back yesterday. The vet decided to put a couple of staples in an a plaster over it, by the time I got him to the car he had taken the plaster off and the staples out. so this is the result.
HPIM0315Dobbs.jpg
[/img]
HPIM0318dobbs.jpg
[/img]

This has to be one for the scrap book, he looks so cute and funny, bless him.

His new girlfriend (hopefully) candy wants to know why he hasn't got any decorations on his easter bonnet......lol

Come on baby keep those nibblers off that bandage.

It isn't bothering him, he is still never still, but the best bit is when he is trying to wash himself, he as the cleanest collar in the world :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry but its so funny - poor little man - he wont like it when you show THAT pic when he's older :lol:

Awwwwwwww bless him! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry, but he does look funny!
Glad it isn`t stressing him out. :D

Su.x

aawwww poor little Dobs.. looks like he's wearing a nappy! :lol: I hope he leaves his wound alone now so that it can heal and he can go meet his new girlfriend :wink: Simba didnt have any stitches or staples to chew at when he was neutered, just two tiny slits that were glued.. wonder why vets do rabbit ops so differently

Oh dear, first the Vet nicks Dobbs plums :shock: then he puts a nappy on his bum :shock: and a lampshade around his neck!! :shock:
Dobbs-Bunny get that letter of complaint done now!! :lol: :lol:
Janex

I had to take dobbs back to the Vets this afternoon, he is having a blood clot removed in the morning. Nothing isstraight forward when it comes to our little Dobbsy as one of his testicles was in his stomach (microtorch i think they call it) so he is a nice wound of about 4ins on his tum so thats why the little monkey as been chewing his wound and why he as had to have it stapled and glued becuse he kept pulling it apart.
He is being awkward at the vets though as he won't let them put a cathatah in is ear, my Vets words were he is being a little sod.

Back