• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little bunny - BIG appetite!!!

Nicola C

Mama Doe
Like little Zeubin, little Mea had had a particularly stressful morning:
P4120342.jpg

'Yum, yum, hay is goooood....
P4120344.jpg

.....munch munch munch......
P4120345.jpg

.....oooh apple, excellent, I'm starving.....
P4120348.jpg

.....(after kicking poo everywhere again)...wonder if there's anything good in here....yum, Excel pellets...deelish....
1c3a062a.jpg

....hey, where did she come from??? I don't wanna share my food, pah.....
P4120347.jpg

.....uh oh, I think I've eaten too much, I could be here a while.....'
Such a tough life being a bunny!!! :lol:
Nicola x

You cruel bunny mum, starving that poor girly..
:lol:

My Nethie's the same though, they were laughing at him at the vet on Monday as he was eating so much - no sign of the skinny bun with no appetite he'd been a little while before when he was really poorly.

JCO said:
Eeeeeks I am seeing double and I've only had one sherbert!! How do you tell your two little ones apart!!
Janex
Oh come on now Jane it's easy...one of them is black with white bits, and the other is...errr...ummm... :?

Hope you're making the most of them being indoors, Nicola :lol:

They are just too cute :love: Hope you're ok.We're finally getting on the mend here!! thanks for pm I'll respond soon.Loved seeing your pic at the hopper meeting I know what you look like now :D You will be very disappointed with me when we manage to meet up!! I look old enough to be your Mum!! then again I probably am!! Lots of Love

Jayne, you are silly!! :wink: I only wear pink clothes and ermmmm bunny ears, so I feel younger than what I actually am, if that makes sense :lol:
And Jane, the way to tell my two apart is Mia is a lot bigger, you can really tell when you hold them and also Mia has a white right front paw and slightly longer ears.
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!! :D I'll be away for the next few days and will end up with severe forum withdrawal symptoms!!!
Nicola x

ps-I still love Millie and Topsy, it's not fair, WAH!!!

:D how can anyone look so glam in bunny ears!! it's really not fair :D Have a lovely easter,really got to go and get dressed now!!! :oops:

Back