• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got a Myspace profile? Can you help? - UPDATE

xSarahx

Warren Scout
I found this girl posting all over myspace about how she's been bought a baby guinea pig & a baby rabbit as an Easter present. :x

The thought of any animal being bought as a seasonal gift makes me sick.

I've sent her a private message & if some of you could do the same I figure she's more likely to take some notice. The way she's been writing it sounds like they are being kept together. :(

Sometimes people just need to know the facts about those cute bundles of fluff & I figure that's where we can all help! :bunny:

This is the link to her profile;

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=9181649

Hey lady!!! :wave:

I think the link works okay - I just clicked on it & I was there...

I don't wanna bug this girl, but I do think she should know that it's not in a bunny or a guinea pig's best interest to be housed together!

Ps. Tree, I'm PMing you in a mo to catch up!

x

Hmmm...

The only thing I can think of is that you have to have a myspace profile first........or that I'm being stupid.... one of the two. :oops:

Hey, EVERYBODY GET MYSPACE PROFILES!!! :D

I'll change the topic title just incase.

Yup, that's her profile! :roll:

Clearly it's important to show the world that you like to see boys kissing!
I recommend moving to Soho.

Just scroll down a little further & you'll see the messages left by others suggesting names for the bunny & guinea pig...

I have one so will go check it out too!
(not the snogging, the bunny dilema!)

Last edited:
Alfie kennedy said:
i can see a video of two men snogging????? :shock:

I do love a bit of man on man action...

Back to the topic in hand :lol: . I can see the link. Dunno really what to say to her. Maybe it should go something like, "Hey, you have cool hair, but a rabbit and a guinea pig really shouldn't be kept together..." :?

I didn't know what to say either without coming over all nosey & patronising, so Ludo sent her a message!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=4207910

He's way better at typing than me, even though he doesn't have opposable thumbs!
Besides, when I was 18 I hated being told what to do by anyone who said they knew better. I would have much rather been given advice by a cutie pie bunny, so I hope it does the trick here!

*fingers crossed*

Leanne, I can't find your profile. Can I have a link so Ludo can message you?!

Sorry for making anyone feel old! :oops:
I'm no spring chicken either. I've been told I really don't type my age at all!!
Jane, enjoy your Horlicks & I'll get back to my tea - my man makes a cracking brew!
I'm so rock n roll! :lol:

I LOVE Ludo's profile!!!!
I didn't know there were bunny friends out there?!?!
Am sooooooo jealous!!! :lol:

Jane & Inimical Me ~ you really cracked me up! :lol:

Last edited:
Is there any other way of contacting her? I was going to send her the big info piece I have on why keeping them together is a bad idea, but it's about a side of A4.

Rabswood

Not that I know of. However, she has read Ludo's message so I hope that she will take some notice. There were some useful links in the message that she only had to click on to get instant advice, so there is no excuse really.
*fingers crossed for that little baby bun & piggy*

Quick update for you -

I got a very nice reply from the girl in question explaining that the rabbit & guinea pig in question are being looked after by the whole family. They had only ever previously kept dogs so are a little inexperienced with bunnies & piggies, but she said they are a family of animal lovers. She said thank you for the advice & the links. She has Ludo as a friend now so if she ever needs any info he can help!!! :D

Back