• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sadie, from puppy to 1 yrs old. (To cheer JCO up)

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
I know Jane (jco) loves my doggie Sadie so i thought i`d post some cute pictures up of her to try and cheer Jane up and let her know we`re thinking of her.

39e29316.jpg

When i first saw her i just fell in love, she looked just like a teddy bear.

9fefdebc.jpg

3ebb5acd.jpg

This is Sadie with her sister Sophie, whom my mum has.

ac1434a6.jpg

3904f8fb.jpg

No mummy, ofcourse i`m not on the bed!!!

2810d801.jpg

She`s already started being cheeky!

452c3374.jpg

It`s a hard life being a doggie!!!!

sadie.jpg

YAY! We`re going to play frisbee!!!!

e68adffe.jpg

All tucked up for bed.

e9159d7c.jpg

I Love my daddy!!!!

Hope you like,
Su.x

aaaawwwwwww Sadie is a sweetheart :love: if those gorgeous photos do not make our lovely Jane smile nothing will.
How thoughtful of you to make a special thread for Jane :D Hope you did not mind my having a peep :shock: :?: and a few hundred other forum members too no doubt :wink: :lol: :lol:
Best wishes

:D Hope you did not mind my having a peep :shock: :?: and a few hundred other forum members too no doubt :wink: :lol: :lol:
Best wishes[/quote]

Peep Away! :D

Adele said:
aaaawwwwwww Sadie is a sweetheart :love: if those gorgeous photos do not make our lovely Jane smile nothing will.
How thoughtful of you to make a special thread for Jane :D Hope you did not mind my having a peep :shock: :?: and a few hundred other forum members too no doubt :wink: :lol: :lol:
Best wishes

Can I be one of those other few hundred members?

Lovely pictures! They certainly put a smile on my face, hopefully they'll put a smile on Jane's.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Sadie is just too gorgeous!! I love the one of her in the car with the tips of her ears all bent over :D :D
She looks to be a real character.....'butter wouldn't melt'.......MUCH!! :wink: :lol:
Thanks for posting these piccies Su :D :D
Janex

:shock: :shock: ahem tikki is a he :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
but everyone calls him her, the price you pay for being so pretty :lol: :lol:
ps sorry i didnt mean to take over this thread :oops: :oops:
i hope it has cheered you up jane!

colliewoman said:
:shock: :shock: ahem tikki is a he :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
but everyone calls him her, the price you pay for being so pretty :lol: :lol:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oooooops! Sorry Tikki! :lol:

Sadie says "Thankyou very much for all the compliments"! :D
But please not too many more as she`s starting to get abit big headed and she`s cheeky enough as it is! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back