• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Burgess Excel Nature Snacks

LonBun

Warren Scout
Has anyone tried the Excel Nature Snack. Burgess dont seem to have details on their website. They do them with dandelion, mint and nettle. Does anybunny enjoy them?

Adam

Sebastian adores them, although he's only tried the mint one. Cara turned her nose up though so it must be an individual thing. Strange looking things, when I put one in Sebastian's bowl, my daughter came home and asked me who'd given the rabbit a spliff! :shock: Major talk on 'drug use and the dangers of', that night :lol: :lol: :lol:

here is a scan of some info we were given by the Burgess rep

excelnatursticks.jpg

Hope it helps

Kahlo loves them. There is one of the three flavours that she's not so keen on (by that I mean it takes about half an hour to disappear, rather than 5 minutes), but I can't remember which one!

Yes, a mashed bunny is a sorry sight and you should warn your kids against it. :lol: :lol:. Many years ago I lived in a house were there was a black/white dutch called Bugs. He used to go and consume next door but ones "erbs", come back and spend three days under the dining table. I was quite jealous. Wen next door but one came to see us Bugs was whipped upstairs so we could go into full "What Rabbit?" mode.

I think I will try some dandelion ones as part of Loopy birthday prezzy. She is going to be 11. Thanks for all your feedback.

A.

KateCo said:
Sebastian adores them, although he's only tried the mint one. Cara turned her nose up though so it must be an individual thing. Strange looking things, when I put one in Sebastian's bowl, my daughter came home and asked me who'd given the rabbit a spliff! :shock: Major talk on 'drug use and the dangers of', that night :lol: :lol: :lol:

The outside gets eaten first so there's a big pile of fine grass/herbs on my nice cream carpet!?...but then, when they've run out of outside to chew they hoover up most of the inside. They like them, they're better than most treats on the market at the mo :wink:

I've just ordered a mint one and a dandelion one. I thought I better give Molly a choice as she is fussy. :roll: :lol:

At least I know that if she won't eat them then Piper (the bunny-hoover)will. :lol:

Dougal went nuts with the mint one, he loves them! So funny watching him eat it! He wasn't so keen on the dandylion ones though, and Ted's not so keen on either to be honest!

They are quite pricey, but are worth it I think, its nice for the bunnies to have treats like that, shame most are so bad for them.

Back