• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

3 does for Meldan!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is the pretty Sally..pics not great ..she is lovely
Sally.jpg

this is Tess who is Sally's sister
Tess.jpg

and Coco
Cocoa.jpg

also have Cindy..Tess and Sally's sis..but poor thing is very thin due to her teeth not being sorted.they are now done but she needs to put weight on before I will send her to be speyed..a decent diet should help her teeth
Cindy.jpg

Beauties!! :love: I love Cindy, but since she is poorly that might not be the best idea at the moment. Sally is my next choice :love:

xxx

Re: .

honeybunny said:
Melndan said:
I suppose the choice will be up to Smudge :lol:

Actually that is the right attitude to have.. :D

will take a better pic of Tess tomorrow too!

Agreed :thumb: So when is he going to meet these gorgeous girls?! I didn't even know you were getting another bun before this thread :roll: Its soo exciting isn't it?!

xxx

Definately. The bunnies have got to like each other. I wouldn't want to force two together that didn't get on. It's not my choice at the end of the day is it!!!

Charliesangel said:
honeybunny said:
Melndan said:
I suppose the choice will be up to Smudge :lol:

Actually that is the right attitude to have.. :D

will take a better pic of Tess tomorrow too!

Agreed :thumb: So when is he going to meet these gorgeous girls?! I didn't even know you were getting another bun before this thread :roll: Its soo exciting isn't it?!

xxx
It is exciting. I always said when I got Smudge that as soon as he went outside, he would have a girlfriend. I couldn't stand the thought of him being on his own out there, he is such a spoily Mummy's boy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

i kjeep coming back and having a look. I can't decide. this could take some time. It's going to be even harder when i meet them. :lol:

By the way, bonding them!!!! Would be wise to keep Smudge out of his new hutch until new bun is here then they both have new territory together? i need some pointers on the bonding thing :?

honeybunny said:
Yep Mel..remember neutral territory makes things soooooo much easier! :D

I thought it might do. if you have any more tips it would be great. I am real novice at this!!!!

Oooh wishing Smudge all the very best when he gets to meet some of those gorgous girlies! :D

I have my fingers crossed that theres a match made in heaven with one of those lucky girls.

Am hoping to find my lad a nice girlfriend too, so wont be far behind you with the introduction nerves. :shock: Its exciting but also scary too.

It is scary but I can't wait.
I feel terrible when we are out at work and he is on his own. He is a house bun at present and does have free run of the kitchen when we are out, but I still feel terribly guilty when he is on his own.
I won't be his number one girl anymore will I!!!! :lol:

I know what you mean.

Chester has only been here a short time and hes already becoming attached to me, and comes to me for his nose rubs and fuss.

I have to work too so it would be nice if he had a companion to binky about with and snuggle up too and communicate on his own level too.

As soon as hes over his op, had his jabs and the new bunny palace is finished ... it will be serious girlfriend hunting for him.

Just window shopping at moment and wondering which bunny would like to become his wifey! :D

Back