• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello Everyone! New member : Carol X from Milton Keynes

Carol X

Alpha Buck
A big hello to everyone on the forum. I feel I know lots of you already as I have been reading your chats over the last few months. Delighted to be member and thanks to all who helped me get past the initial problems registering.
My name is Carol and I live in Milton Keynes. Alongside a family of 5 I have 20 guinea pigs (13 long haired/7short), 2 Rabbits (Mini and drawf lops) named Lenny and Harry, 2 cats, 1 dog and lots of tropical fish.
The rabbits are my latest pets and are beautiful and friendly. They have just both been neutered and I'm currently trying to bond them so they can spend their life together. Harry was once called Lucy, but I later discovered she was a he (as it seems to happen quite frequently!). They have been spending time together and all seems to be going well.
What a wonderful friendly forum this is! Hi to you all from the land of the concrete cows!

Back