• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"The Story of How The Dougal Bunny Got Her Name"..

xSarahx

Warren Scout
...or "The Tale of Mrs. Bun & Her Bakery Products"

When our Little Miss was ...er... little she was a very spoilt princess. She would sit on the sofa between the Notthemama & I, on a satin cushion enjoying nose rubs, cuddles & grooming. On one such occasion I happened to be dinning upon a delicious Bolognese sandwich, my plate in one hand, the sandwich in the other. While I turned my head away briefly to converse with the Notthemama, I suddenly felt a tugging at my sandwich. I looked down to see the Little Miss sitting the middle my dinner plate, eating the sandwich out of my hand!

Since this incident, her love of Italian food & bakery products has become ever more obvious. No longer can the Notthemama & I enjoy a tasty meal or snack without the attentions of a certain bewhiskered lady with a flaxen tutu.
Her recent exploits have seen her attempting to eat my treasured tea dunky bourbons, whist I am actually eating them. But perhaps the most misguided of all was the sampling of the remnants of a bowl of chilli (which was favoured, but not as highly as the Bolognese). Upon finishing, she promptly went to her long suffering husband, Ludo the Great (a bunny of small stature but huge personality) & proceeded to commence with her tradition of a loving, yet forceful eye wash.

We have come to accept that our Little Miss is perhaps not the brightest. The Notthemama has henceforth named her "Dougal Bunny".

The End

The Notthemama's inspiration....

dougalface.jpg

Father Dougal McGuire from "Father Ted"
Dougal is the thick one. He loves Byker Grove and Buckaroo. In his own words, if he had a cup, he'd be very happy.

Fizzgig - the Little Miss herself

337290556_l.jpg

:lol: She hasn't tried any vino but she is quite partial to a mug of my tea, preferably spilt all over the place, paddled in, then lapped up!
Jeez, I'm turning into Mrs. Doyle!! :lol:

I will try to get some adult photos of her ladyship over Easter. These days she's less puffy in places & resembles a cross between Fu Manchu, Elizabeth I, & Darcy Bussell. :shock:

Awwwww bless her she has the same sticky out fur as my Holly. does she have two mad bits that stick out of her bun?

Back