• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peace at last ...

I've had Manny for nearly two years, and after all that time, grumpy old Hope has finally decided that she may as well be friends with him instead of trying to rip him to pieces!
Manny's sooooo happy - it's very sweet!
They're fine playing in the garden together and spend a lot of time lying in their basket together indoors. Now I have to decide whether to risk opening the divide between their hutches so they can spend all night together ... well, spending the night together for the first time isn't a decision that should be taken lightly! :D

Hope will still occasionally lunge at Manny and get a mouthful of fur - would you risk it?

126883456_aa0ef40506.jpg

I would try letting her sleepover in his hutch. Does tend to be the territorial ones so if she's happy to spend the night with him then you could empty her hutch, give it a through disinfect so it doesn't smell like her and then take out the divider.

I love the photo :D

Aaw thats a wonderful photo :D Good luck and tell Manny to make sure Hope says YES if they are to spend their first night together :wink:

Back