• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Hooooge warm welcome to you all!

Marlene

Mama Doe
I am so sorry I have not been here for a while but I would like to welcome all our new friends to this lovely helpful forum!

a248.gif

Thanks guys!!

Again I haven't managed to come on here....my Mum has been in hospital for nearly three weeks. she got home on Friday afternoon but only for a few days and is to go back for another test Tuesday/Wednesday. My Dad only got home after his stay in hospital a few days before Mum was admitted. I am kind of run ragged but still have to do my work!! Because I work at home it isn't really regarded as work as I am here most of the time and therefore available. I did not dare come on here as I know I wouldn't be able to get off :lol: Soooooo addictive and interesting....I start reading post and get waylaid into another etc etc etc and before I know where I am, I've only replied to a couple of posts. For instance, this is my first reply and I have been on for ages catching up with you all :wink:

I see lots of new members as well...from near and far and wish you all

morning6.gif

and a very warm
Welcome00048.gif

Back