• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another bun!!!?!!!

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
DSCN4094resize.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nope, its just Daisy's fur :shock: :lol:

Here's some more:

DSCN4099resized.jpg

DSCN4090resize.jpg

And then we had some fun:

DSCN4101resized.jpg

DSCN4104resized.jpg

:D

xxx

I love the hat!
Do you find it hard to stop brushing when you see all that fur coming out?
I find it really addictive and don't want to stop 'til I've got it all.
My buns just don't want to sit still that long though so I have to do it bit by bit.

the happy bee said:
I love the hat!
Do you find it hard to stop brushing when you see all that fur coming out?
I find it really addictive and don't want to stop 'til I've got it all.
My buns just don't want to sit still that long though so I have to do it bit by bit.

YES!! I found it extrememly addictive!! She's the only bun that I have that really sheds and its so much fun!! I groomed her for a long time last night getting that HUUUGE pile of fur, and then some more today (which resulted in my shirt getting covered with fur :roll:
I've saved all of the fur...maybe I shall make a pillow :lol:

And for the hat, thats mine :lol: It was just in the bunny room at the time and I felt like being a bit silly :lol:

xxx

They are some cute piccies....
Snowflake loves being brushed, but I would have to have 2 brushes on the go , cos she only likes her face being brushed lol :)

:shock: :shock: The fur pile is nearly as big as her! :shock: :lol: :lol: I love that hat aswell, blue is definetly Daisy's colour. :lol:

Daisy looks just like my Robster :D :D She's gorgeous :D

And his fur comes out exactly the same way :wink: - but he hates getting brushed :?

Charliesangel said:
I've saved all of the fur...maybe I shall make a pillow :lol:

I've been saving my two's fur too. It's in a bag waiting for me to decide what to do with it. Can't just throw it away though! :lol:

Aliandbuns said:
It's a wonder she's got any fur left. :shock: :lol:
Trust me, she has fur left and is still shedding!! Groomed her more today even :shock: I can't wait until the day where I can walk into the bunny room with out being covered with fur!!!

xxx

Back