• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello everyone! I'm also bunny mad.

Laurz

Warren Scout
Hello everyone!

My name is Laurz and I'm 21. I've had pet rabbits since I was 7 years old and have had 'the bunny bug' ever since, so much so that I got depressed when I lived in halls at uni because I missed having a fluffy friend. When I was about 12 I had five bunnies all at once, two of which I'd adopted from a neighbour's children who'd lost interest. My poor Dad has been hit with some pretty hefty vet bills over the years, for example, Clover had to have a pin in her broken leg, poor thing.

Currently I have two beautiful lionhead bunnies called Lucy and Puppy. I haven't quite worked out how to get pictures onto the net yet but when I do I've got some really cute ones. My favourite 'chill out' from writing my dissertation at the moment is to play with my bunnies or to look at pictures on your site! So thanks for all the cute distractions!

Lots of love,

Laurz, Lucy and Puppy

Hiya! You am brand new here too. I love Lionheads I hope you work out the photo thing soon.

Kay xx

Ooooh I love lionheads, my two are both lionheads x's but one is fluffier than the other... still real cute though!

Look forward to seeing pics of yours!

Im so behind the times with technology. Seeing the boyf at the weekend and he's promised to show me how to do the pictures. He thinks it's really fummy that I've discovered this because I'm always moaning at him for being on forums about BMX bikes! :wink:

Hello and welcome! Another uni student - good luck with your dissertation! My head is about to explode from all this revising for exams!

Your bunnies sound lovely too!

Go to www.photobucket.com

Sign up with them and once you've got your notification email go there again log in and hit the button browse and you can look through your files, hit open when you've found the right picture and the hit upload. It may take a while but after it shows up highlight and copy beneath it where it says URL, paste into a new topic and there you go.

Bunny crazy? You came to the right place then, cos we're all pretty much that way.

Welcome to the best bunny forum IMHO online

Zoe :bunny:

action-smiley-069.gif

Hello and welcome to the mad bunny forum :lol:

Back