• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit rehome home page???

am i supposed to be seeing this home screen or is it supposed to look different now??

grrrr... let me try and re-size the picture :lol: :lol: :lol:

rabbitrehome.jpg

why does mine look like that then?

i thought it might be different as i went on the works comp and it came out like yours. but on my comp it has not changed.

any ideas anyone?

Umm, well using AOL probably doesn't help things. Have you though about installing firefox, you'll probably be amazed at how many sites suddenly start working properly :lol:

You could try hitting reload/refresh a few times, it's cached the background image by the looks of things.

Tam

It's a different web browser :) Most people contact to the internet through someone like aol/pipex/bt etc. and then use a web browser like internet exporer or firefox. AOL provide you with a copy of their own version of a webbrowser but it's a bit dodgy compared to the others :)

You can download firefox here: http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

YOu probably have internet explorer already installed.

web browsers are just programs on your computer so it shouldn't effect aol.

Back