• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue Bunnies Cont'd

tonyfoster

Young Bun
Just to say I feel very bad that I don't have more time because of a job etc to spend more time with the rescued bunnies - then there is only the early evening when my partner comes home first, that they all are able to be monitored in the freedom of runs.

I hate having to put them in, one female particularly hates it and she was attempting to chewing on the bars and being quite aggrevied at being put in her cage.
The other bunny now nicknamed Gis (after Gismo) who we are going to keep was also quite naughty and was banging his feet which was setting all the others except the quiet girl.

The sooner they can find permanent loving homes the better. I wish we could be in a place to adequately care for all of them but taking on one extra bunny will be enough for the intermediate (3) but you can't help but feel guilty for the others and we can only hope that we have improved their life even in the short to long term.
They are all so well behaved really, bless them (even though I have had a nip for attempted pick ups from one female).

Back