• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The family out in the garden! (Loads of piccies!)

Veronica

Mama Doe
Some pics from today! :D

Their new housing will be arriving Wednesday evening :D I'm soooooooo excited!!! :D

Picture1843198.jpg

Ellen (mum)
Picture1843218.jpg

George and Ruby enjoying their hay
Picture1843219.jpg

Juley
Picture1843217.jpg

The gang!
Picture1843214.jpg

Picture1843213.jpg

Picture1843215.jpg

Picture1843212.jpg

Picture1843209.jpg

Picture1843203.jpg

George, Albert and Ellen
Picture1843202.jpg

Ruby
Picture1843201.jpg

Awwww, they're lovely pictures! The buns look gorgeous in the run!

P.S. Your garden is lovely! :D

Jennifer and Binky.xxxx

What great pics.I would loe a group of buns too :D Looking forward to seeing a pic of their new house.

I have something similar to your pen and we have a local demonic cat that likes to get involved. We've managed to scare it off most of the time. Fortunately Tabby is more loving towards the bunsters.

You have a lovely bunny family btw :) How did you get to bond them all? Are they siblings? :oops:

Thanks guys :D I will certainly pass on the compliments to them, with extra cuddles :D

I am so proud of them. They are a gorgeous sight to watch, interacting with each other, cleaning and cuddling up to each other. Absolutely a joy to have! :D

Yup, they are a full family...mum, dad, two brothers and their sister :)
They have been seperated a few times due to neutering....but it's certainly all been worth it now, to have a happy family of 5 :D

I love them to pieces :D

I can't believe they were eating hay when they had all that grass :!:

Mine would love that grass. There is none left in their runs :(

They are so beautiful 8)

Thank you for your lovely kind words :D I'm so proud of my babies :D

lol@ eating the hay! Yeah they had been munching on the grass all afternoon...so I only put a small amount of hay in for those who fancied a nibble! They all came charging at me! :shock: :lol:
They do love their hay :D :lol:

Ahhhh, lots of gorgeous bunnies. Where is little Zeubin though, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease can we have piccies of him too? :D :D :D :D
Nicola x

Nicola C said:
Ahhhh, lots of gorgeous bunnies. Where is little Zeubin though, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease can we have piccies of him too? :D :D :D :D
Nicola x

:lol: :lol: :lol:

A piccie taken about 5 mins ago, especially for you Nicola :D

Picture1843223.jpg

I'm not very pleased with Zeubin atm......

......he completely chewed up his last vet bed, despite him having nearly every kind of chew toy available! (I'm forever standing on his toys, as he's completely taken over my room now!).
Anyhow, I paid £14.99 for a new, lovely plush vet bed....only, to be woken in the early hours of the morning to the sound..and sight of a little white nethie happily chewing away on his brand new vet bed!!!! :x

....that little face of innocent! Don't be fooled by it!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back