• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bugsy and Sebby Re-Bonded!!!!!

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
Well I can't quite believe it.....I posted not so long ago that I needed some help with Bugsy as bonding since losing George had gone so wrong and now he seemed very depressed.I did mntion on the same post I think that I had the back door open last week and found that Bugsy had brought himself down the stairs and off out into the garden and I found him and Sebby playing together quite the thing. Well from there on in its all been change. Sebastian let himself in later that day and he and Bugsy were found cuddled up together in the lounge. Since then they have been inseparable.

When Bugsy was in his depression I even tought that he was going slightly senile and he seemed to forget where he was nd who people were sometimes. But all that has changed. He even Binkied the other day. That hasn't happened since we lost George 5 months ago!

Bugs and Seb are currently out in the garden excavating together. I can't believe the difference. And once again I have 2 bonded bucks?????? I will add some pics to this post.

Bunnies were born to break ALL the rules!! :roll: :roll:
Long may your bonded Bucks enjoy their new-found friendship :D
Janex

Back